New Home Sales Consultant / Sales Agent
JMS Custom Homes, LLC – Hopkins, MN
SUMMARY OBJECTIVE / POSITION OVERVIEW
Meet $7M sales goal per budget (i.e. average of one sale per month average sale price of $583,000 = $7M).
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Make initial contact with prospects through referrals, demonstrated interest, or show home visits. Qualify prospects’ interest and ability to purchase homes through effective discovery questions and listening to clients needs.
2. Conduct sales presentation for prospective customers. Follow up with phone calls and e-mails. Prepare home purchase agreements and construction contracts. Assist with financing, if necessary.
3. Follow up with clients during home construction to make sure their expectations are met per communication policy. Educate clients on floor plan and upgrade options.
4. Track, verify loan process with mortgage companies and verify progress. Keep customers informed about loan status and collect all progress / earnest monies (with sense of urgency) on time.
5. Coordinate with the Controller and Sales Manager to secure a time and location at JMS approved Title Company to facilitate the clients closing on the home; verify that all documents are complete, financing is in place, and there are no surprises at closing.
6. Participate in the final house walk-through “JMS orientation” with the client and Project Manager.
7. Verify that Production has presented the new homeowners with a house-warming present from the company (bucket) at orientation.
8. Maintain knowledge of community demographics and amenities: schools, local businesses, employers, parks, recreation facilities, etc.,
9. Oversee maintenance of models and spec homes (check lists); this is your “store-front”.
10. Maintain relationships with Realtor community by actively seeking new business and phone call regimen.
11. Participate in regularly scheduled JMS meetings.
12. Manage and oversee all client selections, change orders and pricing requests.
13. Sales person shall attend preconstruction and selections meetings (in office) and all standard client meetings.
14. Open all model homes twenty (20) minutes early, closed after posted hours.
15. Actively manage all MLS listings, open houses and photos online for enhanced data and information sharing / retrieval.
16. Active participation within VIP Realtor Program.
17. Active participation in BuilderTREND and lead maintenance.
18. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1. Sold active stats reports from MLS weekly
2. Personal phone calls to used home listers
3. Updating prospecting in BUILDER TREND
4. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION and / or EXPERIENCE
BA / BS degree – MN Real Estate License.
Minimum five years related experience and/or training; preferably in residential and / or institutional projects or equivalent combination of experience and education.
JMS CUSTOM HOMES, LLC
Attn: Darleen Turcotte
525 15th Avenue South
Hopkins, MN 55343
Phone: (952) 949-3630
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor’s